Sunday, November 2, 2008

Adventures in Westwood... The Secret Stash!!!


















I admit it, I'm a Kevin Smith fanatic... teetering ever so precariously on lunacy. I've got all the movies (Clerks (and Clerks X), Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back, Jersey Girl, Clerks 2), I've got the Clerk animated series, I've got all his concert films (An Evening with Kevin Smith, EWKS2: Evening Harder, and now Sold Out: A Theevening with Kevin Smith). No I haven't seen Zack and Miri yet, but I do intend to...

(If you're into some crass, but thoughtful and though-provoking humor, Kevin Smith is your type of writer, director, raconteur!)

But anyway...
Being the fan that I am, I realized that I should visit the western mecca of the View Askew empire: Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash in Westwood. Brice being the friend that he is decided to oblige me and take me out to there as a part of the sightseeing excursion through Southern Cal. So here are the pics (I know it's all weirdly arranged... no idea how to fix it!):

1. Silent Bob bobblehead, signed!
2. The new Threevening with Kevin Smith DVD, signed again!
3. The Secret Stash's sign outside
4. The Mooby Menu from Clerks 2
5. Golgothan: The "poop monster" from Dogma.
6. Cocknocker: The bad guy from Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back.
7. The Mooby uniforms: From Clerks 2
8. Bluntman and Chronic: From Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back
9. Sign from the Secret Stash store.

No comments: