Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just a couple of weeks away...

It's a very exciting time for me... yes, a little stressful as well. But like a mommy, you have to cut the cord eventually, and that's pretty much what I'm gonna be doing when I leave on my vacation for the 11 days I'm gone. I have no doubt in my mind that the office will run smoothly when I'm gone, but please believe that I'm definitely have a couple of sleepless nights away from the nest.

But as the time gets closer, I've started getting things in order... new phone, new ipod, new haircut (well, it's the normal one for me anyway). I'd like to hope that my clients miss me, but I think they'll appreciate the fact I'll be coming back with some new fun stories... hopefully!

So anyways, I was just keeping you in the loop as I start winding down and head off to the Golden State... More when I get around to it!

No comments: