Monday, October 27, 2008

72 hours and countin'...

In a little less than three days, I'll be officially on vacation! It probably is very much overdue, but what can I say, I need to work to make money, right? I am definitely looking forward to it, but I am also very trepidatious and semi-anxious about going.

As I've started to pack and tidy up the office, I wonder more and more what haven't I done to prepare! That's weird because I never thought of myself as a real "OCD type" or such a micro manager, but I guess in the four plus years I've been at the office, I guess I've had to use all those things to be successful. So really, maybe this IS a good thing to be going. To recharge, refocus, re-energize, think of new and better ways to further my business and improve on what we have at the office.

I know that Rolando is very excited to be having the opportunity to focus on massage during this time and I think it will be a good experience for him as well.

I'm pretty sure that my friends have internet access and will let me know on their computer, so I will make every effort to keep a daily journal of my goings-on in California. And if you want to get in touch with me, let Sommer or Rolando know, and I can get back to you when I can! So back to packing and errands....

No comments: