Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spending time in San Fran...














So yesterday, I was able to drive up to San Francisco to go to the Exploratorium and the California Academy of Sciences...

It took me a little while to get to the Exploratorium... three tries to be exact, to get into the parking lot. Not to say that I was lost, it was merely the fact that I kept missing the right turn into the lot. Fortunately, I was able to take a few pictures of the GOlden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz on one of those fortuitous wrong turns.

At the Exploratorium, it was Free Wednesday!!! Yay... yeah, no that meant thousands of little kids running around jumping in front of you for all the exhibits. I have to say though, it was fun to get your hands on exhibits, unlike a lot of other places.

The California Academy of Sciences was awesome. According to Tina, it was newly renovated and had just reopened a few weeks ago. So many exhibits, so little time! The Planetarium, and indoor rainforest, the aquarium, and the living roof, not to mention the floor exhibits! Makes the apathetic sightseer (like me) want to spend time and take pictures of everything... which I tried to do.... And speaking of which, here are some pics...

I'll post captions later!

No comments: