Thursday, November 8, 2007

The sometimes therapist.


I'm Sommer, I'm the new mommy. So I guess that makes me a full time mommy & wife and the sometimes massage therapist. I miss working, but I love being there for my baby boy, I just wish I could do both and not have to miss out on the other. My son definetly is a full time job that never ends, but I love every second of it, yes even the cleaning up of the poop an spit up, and even getting up in the middle of the night to put him back to sleep. My world definetly revolves around my son now, but hopefully I will find a way to juggle both without neglecting my son. Don't get me wrong I still do a little massage here and there, like some saturdays when I get called into work, or the ever inevitable "my back hurts" to help out someone in my family. Well, everyone needs a massage, so come on in and get some! Oh yeah and this is my Son at 6 months old all dressed up for Halloween as Robin, in his Spiderman thrown! I stayed up all night the night before making his costume, although he's too young to go trick or treating, and he was fussy that night and the weather sucked. So he was all dressed up with nowhere to go. But he was cute as anything I've ever seen, so it was all worth it. :)

No comments: