Thursday, November 1, 2007

The basic housekeeping stuff...

Hi, this is Aran. I think I had a blog at some point in the not too distant past, but I don't remember what the name of it was... so I'm gonna give it another shot.

With this being the first post, I should probably give you the rundown about me. Well, I'm Aran, the owner of Ka Hale Ola Massage Therapy. We're a massage establishment on Oahu, Hawaii, more specifically near the Pearlridge Shopping Center. We've been there going on four years, and it's been an "experience" (for lack of a better term). I have a partner, Rolando, and a few other LMTs there, Sommer, Katie, Cybil, and Cindy that do massages with me there. If you want more information (or make an appointment!), you can visit our website at http://www.kahaleolamassage.com/.

I do post things periodically on the business' website, but the majority of everything there is massage related, so with this blog, I get to "spread my wings" a little and give you (the reader) a little more insight to some of the things I enjoy, my outside hobbies, and pretty much whatever's on my mind at the time. I'll also have my LMTs post things of interest to them as well (if they have time) so you can get to know us a little better.

So anyways, take it easy and we'll see you later!

-Aran

No comments: