Friday, September 5, 2008

Vacation imminent... well, not THAT imminent

Hello everyone...

As some of you already know, I'll be going on vacation from October 29th until November 9th. I'm very much looking forward to my vacation, my first one since oh... 2002 or so (grad school) and my first time leaving the islands in about the same time frame as well.

I will be headed off to Los Angeles, with possible detours to San Jose and/or Las Vegas. If I'm able to, I'll try to blog my way around SoCal and NoCal, letting you know about the fun happenings... maybe some pictures if I am so inspired.

Don't worry, if you're looking for a massage, the office will be in capable hands of Rolando and Sommer. I won't be there, but if you haven't figured it out by now, I will definitely be keeping tabs on my baby :P!!!

We're about two months away from my vacation, but I just wanted to let you all know.

So I'll be back between now and then to keep you up to the minute with all my travel plans!

No comments: