Friday, January 11, 2008

Goodbye Hawaii!

Hello everyone, it's Katie. I'm on my way out of Hawaii, leaving tomorrow evening at 5:30pm. I've loved my time here in Hawaii and I'm sad to be leaving all the wonderful people I've met. The clients who I've met have all been wonderful, caring, awesome people that I don't think I'll ever forget! Just because I'm leaving Hawaii doesn't mean this is the last you've heard of me either. My husband and I will be living in Turkey for the next two years and I plan on keeping everyone updated on what life is like over there. So for now, we're just preparing for our flights and hoping for no complications. Here's hoping everything goes smoothly! I'll miss Hawaii but I'm excited for the next adventure in my life! Good-Bye Hawaii! Hello Turkey!

No comments: